Hi, I'm Jasmine and this is my A2 Media Studies Coursework Blog, anything found here is my own creative genius...unless stated otherwise. So read and enjoy! :)

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Location Recce

In my Location Recce I took pictures of places/locations where I thought I could shoot my Music Video.


 The first place I thought of was School. If I need to shoot using a green screen and professional lighting this would be the best place to do it.





The next few places I thought of  were Shopping Centres  because shopping centres can be very scenic places to shoot with lots of good colours and eycatching/interesting things going on.Up above I took pictures of Westfield in Central London, The Chimes in Uxbridge, St George's and St.Anns Shopping Centres in Harrow and lastly Lakeside Shopping Centre in Thurock. However the last one would probably be a difficult to use because it's so far away.

The next place I thought of was one of the many places in Central London. Its very busy and exciting and there are many interesting places to shoot a video .

Train Stations can be situated in very scenic places and moving shots from a Train after a bit of editing can also look very impressive.



No comments:

Post a Comment