Hi, I'm Jasmine and this is my A2 Media Studies Coursework Blog, anything found here is my own creative genius...unless stated otherwise. So read and enjoy! :)

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Weekly Diary Post 14

I did my first bit of filming today for the first half of my split screen footage and some preliminary footage of my main actress. I used the ............... camera and switched its settings to HD so that the image will vbe sharper and clearer than it would have been on normal settings. There were some difficulties at first mainly to do with my actors as there was some school photographers around which made it slightly awkward for them as they felt shy whilst being watched. However we managed to overcome this and finished shooting in less time than I'd planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment